Car Insurance Rates By City In Massachusetts
In massachusetts a comprehensive insurance policy with a 1 000 deductible costs 983 61 more than basic liability only coverage.
Car insurance rates by city in massachusetts. We found that the best auto insurance company in massachusetts for affordability was hanover insurance with an average annual rate of 389 per year compared to the state average of 646. Call us toll free. But car insurance costs are affected by factors aside from your location. For a comprehensive policy with a 500 deductible you can expect to pay 93 more than you would for a liability only policy.
See car insurance rates by zip code plus state laws. Of massachusetts s largest cities plymouth has the cheapest rates and malden has the most expensive car insurance rates. State car insurance rates change dramatically by state and between cities. Massachusetts car insurance rates by city we checked our study s driver profiles in some of massachusetts largest cities to find out how city of residence can affect insurance rates.
The average car insurance rate in massachusetts is 1 191 a year. Based on survey data the average cost of car insurance in massachusetts is 1 347. Car insurance rates price based on myriad details including your age gender marital status credit rating and driving history. From concord to salem navigating the city streets can be quite the challenge though just like shopping for car.
The severity and frequency of claims in your neighborhood your driving record the type of car you drive and other variables are used by insurance companies to figure out the cost of your policy. Annual premiums ranged from 1 015 at the low end to 2 350 at the high end a variance of 132. Vehicle thefts according to fbi data massachusetts has 1 44 car thefts per 1 000 residents. Our profiles are based on 25 35 and 60 year old males and females with a clean driving record 12 000 miles of mileage per year a medium level of insurance.
Massachusetts has some of the most historic and interesting cities in the country. Cheapest rates by city. It s worth noting that better car insurance comes with a price. Click to compare auto insurance rates across companies and cities in massachusetts.
The average car insurance premium in massachusetts is 1 201 per year 15 8 less than the us average. Keep scrolling to see how your city stacks up against others in the bay state when it comes to the cost of car insurance.
- Insurance Company License Suspension
- Insurance Definition By Different Authors
- Insurance For Car Repairs
- Insurance Company Lafayette Minnesota
- Insurance Company Mount Washington Kentucky
- Insurance Company Auto Repair Shop
- Insurance Companies Use Actuarial Data To Measure The
- Insurance Defense Lawyer Illinois
- Insurance Express Thomasville Georgia
- Insurance Companies Rn Work From Home
- Insurance Exchange New Windsor Il
- Insurance Companies That Write Mobile Homes
- Insurance Group Cars Uk
- Insurance House Knoxville Tn
- Insurance Industry Value Chain
- Insurance For Home Loan Calculator
- Insurance Information Institute Insurance Industry Blog
- Insurance Companies That Are Open Today
- Insurance Companies Lynchburg Va
- Insurance Companies With Homeowners Policy