Insurance Sales Job Outlook
Rising levels of e commerce will depress employment growth in the retail sector where the number of cashiers is projected to decline slightly.
Insurance sales job outlook. According to the bureau of labor statistics occupational outlook handbook employment of insurance sales agent is expected to increase by 10 from 2012 to 2022. According to the bureau of labor statistics the insurance industry is projected to grow 10 by 2022 from where it was in 2012. The overall job outlook for insurance sales agent careers has been positive since 2004. Employment of insurance sales agents is projected to grow 10 percent from 2018 to 2028 faster than the average for all occupations.
Jobs are ranked according to their ability to offer an elusive mix of factors. Sales workers in the services and wholesale sectors will continue to be in demand because these occupations remain critical in building and maintaining customer bases for businesses. Many employers have new agents shadow an experienced agent. This is higher than other sales and related occupations which are expected to grow by 7.
Learn about the daily activities and physical and social demands faced by workers. Demand for insurance sales agents is expected to go up with an expected 168 070 new jobs filled by 2018. Employment of insurance sales agents is projected to grow 10 percent from 2016 to 2026 faster than the average for all occupations. Salary career path job outlook education and more education required a high school diploma is the typical requirement for insurance sales agents although a bachelor s degree can improve one s job prospects.
Breaking the numbers down further. Many clients do their own research and purchase insurance online. Because the profitability of insurance companies depends on a steady stream of new customers the demand for insurance sales agents is expected to continue. Insurance sales agents learn many of their job duties on the job from other agents.
Insurance sales agents rank 2 in best sales and marketing jobs. Job outlook is an initiative of the australian government department of education skills and employment. Job outlook for insurance agents. Read more about how we rank the best jobs.
Total insurance sales agent jobs are projected to grow by 11. However agents will still be needed to help clients understand their options and choose a policy that is right for them. Explore the values. This practice allows the new agent to learn how to conduct the company s business and to understand how the agency interacts with clients.
Job outlook provides information about australian careers labour market trends and employment projections.
- Insurance Umbrella Policy Retained Limit
- Medical Insurance For Veterans Wives
- Insurance Workers Crossword Puzzle Clue
- Life Cycle Of Health Insurance Claim
- Njm Insurance Umbrella Policy
- Kaiser Medical Insurance For Small Business
- Jet Ski Insurance Quotes Online
- Low Insurance Group Cars Uk
- Obtain Insurance License Illinois
- Qualifying Event Buy Insurance
- Market Share For Health Insurance Companies
- Ob Gyn Malpractice Insurance Rates By State
- Lemonade Renters Insurance Declaration Page
- Life Insurance Index Etf
- Madison General Insurance Company Zambia Limited
- Lowes Insurance Open Enrollment
- Metropolitan Insurance Company Jacksonville Fl
- Insurance Underwriter Salary In Sri Lanka
- Low Insurance Companies For Young Drivers
- Insurance Underwriter Salary In Kenya