Insurance Policy Processing Clerks Salary
Insurance policy processing clerks.
Insurance policy processing clerks salary. 43 9041 insurance claims and policy processing clerks. Insurance policy processing clerks are compensated the highest in the district of columbia where they receive salary pay of approximating 49140. Based on the data is collected we have calculated the average base salary and the additional cash compensation. Employees in this career are compensated highest in public administration where they get compensation on average of 44110.
Duties include reviewing insurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered compiling data on insurance policy changes changing policy records to conform to insured party s specifications compiling data on lapsed insurance policies to. Duties include reviewing insurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered. Visit comeet to research insurance claims and policy processing clerks salaries by experience skill and more. Filter by location to see insurance policy processing clerk salaries in your area.
The national average salary for a insurance policy processing clerk is 26 992 in united states. Account administrator enrollment representative insurance analyst policy analyst what they do. How much do insurance claims and policy processing clerks jobs pay a year in ms us. Insurance claims and policy processing clerks can make the most money in the district of columbia where they receive salary pay of approximating 49140.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Obtain information from policyholders to verify the accuracy and completeness of information on claims forms applications and related documents and company records. Process applications for changes to reinstatement of and cancellation of insurance policies. Process new insurance policies modifications to existing policies and claims forms.
Entry level insurance policy clerks with little to no experience can expect to make anywhere between 27540 to 33250 per year or 13 to 16 per hour. The average policy processing clerk salary in the united states is 31 430 as of may 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 27 618 and 36 574. Insurance policy processing clerks process applications for changes to reinstatement of and cancellation of insurance policies. Salary estimates are based on 2 107 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance policy processing clerk employees.
Find out the average insurance policy processing clerk salary in uk as calculated from 331 data points.
- Life Insurance Companies And Covid
- Insurance Underwriter Jobs Dallas Tx
- Marketplace Insurance Vs Cobra
- Life Insurance For Healthcare Workers
- Life Insurance Companies And Coronavirus
- Kaiser Permanente Insurance For Small Business
- Qualifying Event To Drop Insurance
- Market Share Of General Insurance Companies In India 2020
- Physician Malpractice Insurance Rates By State
- Insurance Workers Crossword Puzzle Clue
- Insurance Young Drivers Northern Ireland
- Progressive Auto Insurance Quote Retrieval
- Medical Insurance Agents Near Me
- Local Insurance Companies In Coshocton Ohio
- Medical Insurance Companies Reviews
- Motor Insurance Knowledge In Hindi
- Life Insurance Policy Jokes
- Njm Insurance Umbrella Policy
- Paramount Insurance Breast Pump
- Life Insurance Companies Atlanta Ga