Insurance Policy Processing Clerks Salary
Compare stats salaries and related jobs across the uk.
Insurance policy processing clerks salary. Duties include reviewing insurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered. Entry level insurance policy clerks with little to no experience can expect to make anywhere between 27540 to 33250 per year or 13 to 16 per hour. Employees in this career are compensated highest in public administration where they get compensation on average of 44110. 43 9041 insurance claims and policy processing clerks.
Insurance claims and policy processing clerks can make the most money in the district of columbia where they receive salary pay of approximating 49140. Find out the average insurance policy processing clerk salary in uk as calculated from 331 data points. Process applications for changes to reinstatement of and cancellation of insurance policies. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession.
How much do insurance claims and policy processing clerks jobs pay a year in ms us. Insurance policy processing clerks. Obtain information from policyholders to verify the accuracy and completeness of information on claims forms applications and related documents and company records. Just like any other job the salary of an insurance policy processing clerk will increase as they become more experienced.
The average policy processing clerk salary in the united states is 31 430 as of may 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 27 618 and 36 574. The national average salary for a insurance policy processing clerk is 26 992 in united states. Account administrator enrollment representative insurance analyst policy analyst what they do. Duties include reviewing insurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered compiling data on insurance policy changes changing policy records to conform to insured party s specifications compiling data on lapsed insurance policies to.
Salary estimates are based on 2 107 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance policy processing clerk employees. These professionals are paid at the highest level in public administration where they get an average salary rate of 44110. Visit comeet to research insurance claims and policy processing clerks salaries by experience skill and more. Insurance policy processing clerks are compensated the highest in the district of columbia where they receive salary pay of approximating 49140.
Based on the data is collected we have calculated the average base salary and the additional cash compensation.
- Insurance Exam In Sri Lanka
- Insurance Express Thomasville Georgia
- Insurance Cover Breast Pump United Healthcare
- Insurance Companies That Offer Homeowners Insurance
- Insurance Companies Using Etfs
- Insurance Companies That Write Mobile Homes
- Insurance Companies Market Share
- Insurance For Car Repairs
- Insurance Companies Open Today In Winnipeg
- Insurance Companies Rome Ga
- Insurance Inflation Endorsement Meaning
- Insurance House Knoxville Tn
- Insurance Company Health Coach Jobs
- Insurance For Dogs With Heart Murmurs
- Insurance Institute New York
- Insurance Company Jobs Syracuse Ny
- Insurance Companies That Support Black Lives Matter
- Insurance Companies Market Share In India
- Insurance Exchange New Windsor Il
- Insurance Companies Rated Aaa