Insurance Institute Glossary Of Terms
The dictionary of insurance presents words and expressions that are found in common use in the property and casualty insurance industry.
Insurance institute glossary of terms. Contact our customer service team. The definitions in this glossary are developed by the naic research and actuarial department staff based on various insurance references. The language of insurance can be quite complex and confusing. Our new report analyses the risks in today s market and finds a threat an opportunity and an issue for the industry to address.
Glossary of reinsurance terms is an easy to read quick reference guide which will help you gain a grasp on some of those trickier reinsurance terms. 61 3 9613 7200 new zealand freecall 0800 103 675 or email us at email protected or purchase a copy of this book. There are approximately 1 700 terms in this edition and it s an invaluable resource for your insurance education and professional development. 12222 merit drive suite 1600 dallas tx 75251 2266.
Two such glossaries are of particular use to visitors and customers of insurance canada ca. The information has been gathered from many sources believed to be reliable but the association assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Glossary of reinsurance terms. 3 key findings cyber risks 2019 cyber risks 2019.
New terms will be added to the glossary over time. Insurance and risk management terms. Insurance glossary free articles. Ex gratia payment any payment made by an insurance company that is outside the terms of the policy.
This page provides a glossary of insurance terms and definitions that are commonly used in the insurance business. This is a glossary of shipping terms and marine terminology as it pertains to marine insurance. Below are some commonly used insurance terms and their meanings. Exclusion a risk or item specifically not covered by a policy.
Most of the definitions below are provided courtesy of the insurance institute of canada. Under that policy the insurer must compensate the policyholder in accordance with the policy s terms and conditions if the asset is damaged or destroyed and the policyholder makes a claim. An asset in insurance terms is something with monetary value that is covered by an insurance policy such as a car or a property. The university of calgary s haskayne school of business hosts a useful glossary of risk management insurance terms.
- Car Insurance Companies In Annandale Virginia
- Active Subscriber Insurance Type Code
- Best Health Insurance For Veterans Reddit
- Complete Car Express Insurance Reviews
- Do Insurance Companies Require Home Inspections
- Commercial Insurance Quote Comparison Template
- Car Insurance Companies In Onancock Virginia
- Best Insurance Quote Websites
- Do Self Employed Qualify For Unemployment Insurance
- Best Insurance Companies For Home And Auto In Wisconsin
- Car Insurance Companies Pa
- Auto Insurance Companies In Florida
- Biggest Insurance Companies Malaysia
- Best Health Insurance Companies Quora
- Central Insurance Companies Reviews
- Auto Insurance Companies Nashville Georgia
- Assurance Wireless Coupon Code
- Car Insurance Companies That Cover Salvage Titles
- Coop Young Driver Insurance Login
- Commercial Insurance Companies In Usa