Insurance Definition By Different Authors
How to use insurance in a sentence.
Insurance definition by different authors. Insurance refers to a contractual arrangement in which one party i e. Different authors authorities have defined the term insurance differently. Added an answer on march 10 2020 at 6 54 pm. Some forms of insurance are required by law while others are optional.
Least expensive alternative treatment leat. Insurance is a co operative form of distributing a certain risk over a group of persons who are exposed to it. Term insurance life insurance with a death benefit but no accumulated savings. In the course of this decisional process the court may be looking to a formal and express legal definition as commonly found in the in surance codes or some less formal articu lation of the insurance concept e g that based on the general use of the term in the insurance code and in the decided ju.
Life insurance provides for your family or some other named beneficiaries on your death. Some of the popular definitions are as follows. Definition of insurance by different scholars. Insurance is designed to protect the financial well being of an individual company or other entity in the case of unexpected loss.
Definition of insurance by different scholars. A clause in an insurance policy that indicates that the insurer will only cover the least expensive option for treatment repair or remediation. Provides coverage only during the term of the policy and pays off only on the insured s death. Insurance company or the insurer agrees to compensate the loss or damage sustained to another party i e.
Two general types are available. Risk is the foundation of insurance but a brief survey of insurance text books reveals differences of opinion among authors concerning the definition of risk. Insurance definition is coverage by contract whereby one party undertakes to indemnify or guarantee another against loss by a specified contingency or peril. Group health insurance in large companies protects the individual with costly conditions by including him with the less costly identity theft is becoming so widespread in the uk that many companies now offer insurance to protect against falling victim to this increasingly common type of fraud.
- Insurance Near Me Abbotsford
- Insurance Policy Growth Definition
- Insurance Premium Refund Journal Entry
- Insurance Sales From Home Jobs
- Insurance Number Uk Check
- Insurance Sales Agent Reviews
- Insurance Sales Job Outlook
- Insurance Law In Nigeria
- Insurance Sales Job Description For Resume
- Insurance Plans Business Owners
- Insurance Quotes In California
- Insurance Premium Tesla Model X
- Insurance Quotes Online Michigan
- Insurance Terms Of Payment
- Insurance Jobs Hartford Ct
- Insurance Sales Agent Allstate
- Insurance Terms Loss Payee
- Insurance Types In Canada
- Insurance Quote Pueblo Co
- Insurance Stocks With Dividends