Insurance Company Brief Definition
The chinese were the first to come up with the idea of insurance and it was passed on over the centuries from one culture to another.
Insurance company brief definition. A life insurance distribution system available to residents of wisconsin. My premium to the insurance company because now all that damage will be repaired and the cost will be covered by the insurance company. The wisconsin state life fund is a state sponsored life insurance program. An insurance company can specialize in one type of insurance such as life insurance health.
A business that provides coverage in the form of compensation resulting from loss damages injury treatment or hardship in exchange for premium payments. Insurance is a means of protection from financial loss. An entity which provides insurance is known as an insurer insurance company insurance carrier or underwriter a person or entity who buys insurance is known as an insured or as a policyholder. It is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent or uncertain loss.
Wisconsin state life fund. A company that sells insurance meaning pronunciation translations and examples. Insurance company a company which may be for profit non profit or government owned that sells the promise to pay for certain expenses in exchange for a regular fee called a premium. Insurance is an arrangement by which a company undertakes to compensate a person property company or entity for a specific loss.
An insurance company is usually comprised of multiple insurance agents. A company that offers insurance policies to the public either by selling directly to an individual or through another source such as an employee s benefit plan. Least expensive alternative treatment leat. The concept of insurance has been around since 3000 b c.
Select the first letter of the word or term to locate a definition and brief description. 14 people found. Definition of insurance company. And was started to protect goods while being transported from the seller to the buyer over the seas.
Conversely non admitted insurance companies often called excess or surplus. Admitted non admitted insurance company admitted insurance companies have been formally licensed to operate by the various state insurance agencies where the company operates. Likewise in life insurance the company. A clause in an insurance policy that indicates that the insurer will only cover the least expensive option for treatment repair or remediation.
The company also compensates for illness damage or death.
- Private Health Insurance Companies Wisconsin
- Kaiser Medical Insurance For Small Business
- Metlife Insurance Agents Near Me
- Local Insurance Companies Somerset Ky
- Life Insurance 40 Year Old Male
- Insurance Verification Jobs In Charlotte Nc
- Medical Insurance Companies South Carolina
- Market Share Of General Insurance Companies In India 2020
- Lowes Insurance Open Enrollment
- Local Insurance Companies In Coshocton Ohio
- Qualifying Event In Insurance
- Medical Insurance Premiums You Paid
- Large Insurance Companies Near Me
- Professional Insurance Company Zambia
- Life Insurance Companies And Coronavirus
- Insurance Waiver Of Subrogation Clause Example
- Life Insurance 18 Year Old
- List Of Insurance Companies Wikipedia
- Investment Sun Life Insurance Plan
- Local Insurance Companies In Zebulon North Carolina