Car Insurance Rates By City In Massachusetts
State car insurance rates change dramatically by state and between cities.
Car insurance rates by city in massachusetts. The average car insurance premium in massachusetts is 1 201 per year 15 8 less than the us average. Cheapest rates by city. Call us toll free. But car insurance costs are affected by factors aside from your location.
In massachusetts a comprehensive insurance policy with a 1 000 deductible costs 983 61 more than basic liability only coverage. Keep scrolling to see how your city stacks up against others in the bay state when it comes to the cost of car insurance. For a comprehensive policy with a 500 deductible you can expect to pay 93 more than you would for a liability only policy. Massachusetts has some of the most historic and interesting cities in the country.
Malden drivers could face rates 2 times more than plymouth drivers. Click to compare auto insurance rates across companies and cities in massachusetts. From concord to salem navigating the city streets can be quite the challenge though just like shopping for car. The severity and frequency of claims in your neighborhood your driving record the type of car you drive and other variables are used by insurance companies to figure out the cost of your policy.
Of massachusetts s largest cities plymouth has the cheapest rates and malden has the most expensive car insurance rates. It s worth noting that better car insurance comes with a price. Based on survey data the average cost of car insurance in massachusetts is 1 347. We found that the best auto insurance company in massachusetts for affordability was hanover insurance with an average annual rate of 389 per year compared to the state average of 646.
Car insurance rates price based on myriad details including your age gender marital status credit rating and driving history. Massachusetts car insurance rates by city we checked our study s driver profiles in some of massachusetts largest cities to find out how city of residence can affect insurance rates. The average car insurance rate in massachusetts is 1 191 a year. Which city has the cheapest car insurance in massachusetts.
Annual premiums ranged from 1 015 at the low end to 2 350 at the high end a variance of 132. See car insurance rates by zip code plus state laws.
- Car Insurance Estimator Il
- Auto Insurance Companies Nashville Georgia
- Car Insurance Covid 19 Refund Uk
- Best Insurance Breast Pump
- A One Insurance Agency West Bridgewater Ma
- Biggest Insurance Companies In North America
- Allstate Insurance Near Me Hours
- Are Insurance Companies Essential In Michigan
- Average Health Insurance Broker Salary
- Car Insurance Companies Hamilton
- Car Insurance Companies Halifax
- Car Insurance Quotes Tn
- Car Insurance Companies In Annandale Virginia
- Adding Spouse Health Insurance Qualifying Event
- Biggest Insurance Companies Asia
- Car Insurance Quotes Colorado
- Auto Insurance Zip Code Rates
- Car Insurance Declaration Page Pdf
- Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications
- Cheap Young Driver Van Insurance