Car Insurance Rates By City In Massachusetts
Massachusetts has some of the most historic and interesting cities in the country.
Car insurance rates by city in massachusetts. See car insurance rates by zip code plus state laws. For a comprehensive policy with a 500 deductible you can expect to pay 93 more than you would for a liability only policy. Which city has the cheapest car insurance in massachusetts. Cheapest rates by city.
In massachusetts a comprehensive insurance policy with a 1 000 deductible costs 983 61 more than basic liability only coverage. The average car insurance rate in massachusetts is 1 191 a year. Annual premiums ranged from 1 015 at the low end to 2 350 at the high end a variance of 132. Vehicle thefts according to fbi data massachusetts has 1 44 car thefts per 1 000 residents.
State car insurance rates change dramatically by state and between cities. From concord to salem navigating the city streets can be quite the challenge though just like shopping for car. But car insurance costs are affected by factors aside from your location. The average car insurance premium in massachusetts is 1 201 per year 15 8 less than the us average.
Keep scrolling to see how your city stacks up against others in the bay state when it comes to the cost of car insurance. The severity and frequency of claims in your neighborhood your driving record the type of car you drive and other variables are used by insurance companies to figure out the cost of your policy. Car insurance rates price based on myriad details including your age gender marital status credit rating and driving history. Call us toll free.
Based on survey data the average cost of car insurance in massachusetts is 1 347. Massachusetts car insurance rates by city we checked our study s driver profiles in some of massachusetts largest cities to find out how city of residence can affect insurance rates. We found that the best auto insurance company in massachusetts for affordability was hanover insurance with an average annual rate of 389 per year compared to the state average of 646. It s worth noting that better car insurance comes with a price.
Of massachusetts s largest cities plymouth has the cheapest rates and malden has the most expensive car insurance rates. Malden drivers could face rates 2 times more than plymouth drivers.
- Insurance Companies In Lodi California
- Insurance Companies Covid 19 Impact
- House Insurance Agents Near Me
- Insurance Companies For Veterans
- Insurance Companies In Chanhassen Minnesota
- Insurance Breast Pump Free
- Hub Insurance Wilmington Ma
- Insurance Broker License Cost
- Insurance Agent Website Templates
- How Much Are Insurance Companies Giving Back
- Insurance Companies Brighton Mi
- Insurance Companies In Kerrville Texas
- Insurance Companies For Homeowners Association
- Insurance Companies Business Travel
- Homeowners Insurance Companies Ontario Canada
- Insurance Agent Independent Contractor Agreement
- Homeowners Insurance Companies In Arizona
- Insurance Companies In Flint Michigan
- Insurance Companies Hopkinsville Ky
- Insurance Companies Danville Ky