Average Health Insurance Broker Salary
As of jul 31 2020 the average annual pay for a health insurance broker in the united states is 72 523 a year.
Average health insurance broker salary. Filter by location to see insurance broker salaries in your area. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 122 500 and as low as 18 000 the majority of health insurance broker salaries currently range between 36 000 25th percentile to 99 000 75th percentile across the united states. What is the average annual salary for an insurance broker job by state. The national average salary for a health insurance agent is 37 641 in united states.
The average salary for an insurance broker in south africa is r278 783. Visit payscale to research insurance broker salaries by city experience skill employer and more. The average salary for a insurance broker is 68 795 per year in california. New york is the highest paying state for insurance broker jobs.
The average salary for a insurance broker is 70 542 per year in united states. The average health insurance agent salary is 54 500 as of july 27 2020 but the salary range typically falls between 48 873 and 62 225. Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. The national average salary for a insurance broker is 70 049 in united states.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Salary estimates are based on 229 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance broker employees. 46k to 93k annually. The average salary for an insurance broker is 63 261.
The base salary for health insurance operations director ranges from 138 657 to 173 177 with the average base salary of 151 082. Compass health consultants tampa fl. See how much an insurance broker job pays hourly by state. Salaries for related job titles.
Visit payscale to research insurance broker salaries by city experience skill employer and more. Salary estimates are based on 17 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by health insurance agent employees. The total cash compensation which includes base and annual incentives can vary anywhere from 155 318 to 209 464 with the average total cash compensation of 177 119.
- Auto Insurance Companies In Williston South Carolina
- Best Health Insurance Companies Quora
- Damage Waiver Insurance Van
- Car Insurance Estimator Dubai
- Car Insurance Estimator Il
- California Insurance License Lookup By Name
- Auto Insurance Quotes Comparison Usa
- Auto Insurance Companies Ky
- Car Insurance Kansas City Ks
- Auto Insurance Companies In Appomattox Virginia
- Auto Insurance Options Offered By Aa Auto Insurance Are Outlined In The Table Below
- Allstate Insurance Near Me
- Best Insurance Stocks For 2020
- Car Insurance Near Me Progressive
- Car Insurance Covid 19 Refund Uk
- Best Insurance Group Names
- Are Insurance Companies Essential In California
- Car Insurance Companies That Cover Salvage Titles
- Car Insurance Companies Hamilton
- Assurance Wireless Coupon Code