Average Health Insurance Broker Salary
The national average salary for a insurance broker is 70 049 in united states.
Average health insurance broker salary. Filter by location to see health insurance agent salaries in your area. The base salary for health insurance operations director ranges from 138 657 to 173 177 with the average base salary of 151 082. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Salary estimates are based on 17 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by health insurance agent employees.
Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. Salary estimates are based on 229 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance broker employees. The average salary for an insurance broker is 63 261. 46k to 93k annually.
Salaries for related job titles. Compass health consultants tampa fl. Visit payscale to research insurance broker salaries by city experience skill employer and more. The average health insurance agent salary is 54 500 as of july 27 2020 but the salary range typically falls between 48 873 and 62 225.
Filter by location to see insurance broker salaries in your area. As of jul 31 2020 the average annual pay for a health insurance broker in the united states is 72 523 a year. The average salary for a insurance broker is 68 795 per year in california. North carolina is the lowest paying state for insurance broker jobs.
Visit payscale to research insurance broker salaries by city experience skill employer and more. The average salary for a insurance broker is 70 542 per year in united states. The average salary for an insurance broker in south africa is r278 783. What is the average annual salary for an insurance broker job by state.
The total cash compensation which includes base and annual incentives can vary anywhere from 155 318 to 209 464 with the average total cash compensation of 177 119. The national average salary for a health insurance agent is 37 641 in united states. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 122 500 and as low as 18 000 the majority of health insurance broker salaries currently range between 36 000 25th percentile to 99 000 75th percentile across the united states.
- Home Insurance Companies In El Paso Texas
- Health Insurance Waiver Lmu
- General Insurance Exam Mock Test Alberta
- Do You Need National Insurance Number For Dbs
- Health Insurance For Veterans And Their Families
- Hmo Health Insurance Definition
- Do You Need Car Insurance In Nh
- General Insurance Companies In Usa
- Get A Quote For Car Insurance
- Health Insurance Companies In Dubai
- Hanover Insurance Umbrella Policy
- Employment Insurance Job Titles
- Home Insurance Claim Check Depreciation
- Do You Need Mortgage Insurance With Fha Loan
- Home Insurance Companies Reviews And Ratings
- Do You Need National Insurance Number For Student Finance
- Do You Need Car Insurance In Texas
- Group Name On Insurance Card Unitedhealthcare
- Health Insurance Stocks India
- Hawaii Insurance Defense Attorney